The Red Dye Free Store - Where to find products without synthetic Dyes

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Don't feed me artificial colors either!

           Squawk!!!

You'll be sorry!!Or else! 

This is our sweet little conure.  I accidentally bought a supplemental fruit snack that looked completely organic, but it suprisingly had artifical colors.  After a week of crazy squawking and fierce biting from our beloved bird, I looked at the one thing I changed recently - the fruit supplement! I threw away the bag and this morning we have our sweet bird back!  No more evil biting, squawking, or odd behavior (like wanting to stay in his cage instead of playing with us).  I think it's time the pet industry looks into this.  It can't be good for these little critters either.  

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app chronic lower back pain treatment thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Here is an easy way to share this blog with others!

Bookmark and Share