The Red Dye Free Store - Where to find products without synthetic Dyes

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Take Action! Here's what you can do!

I want to share this site that I came across. The Center for science in the Public Interest has some very interesting facts about food colorings and other additives. Check out cspinet.org. I also filed a report form with my concerns about red dye. You can file your report with www.cspinet.org/fooddyes/index.html. It only took a few minutes to complete the form and I felt more empowered to do more.

Check out www.cspinet.org/new/200806022.html. I need to find out what actions were taken after this petition was filed.

Check out www.fda.gov/consumer/updates/coloradditives121007.html
You can find the number to call to report or you can email CAERS@cfsan.fda.gov

Please do at least one of these. Together we can make a difference!

3 comments:

  1. Let's hope to get the word out and make a difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food dye diaries, you are doing a terrific job getting all the important things that I wanted to say to help others. With our children depending on us and for own our sanity we need to try our best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep reading this and that about dyes... So where in the world do we FIND foods and drinks without it? No one seems to talk about that!!! Punch for example. I love punch, w/o sugar.. so I get the tiny packets of the sugar free, that are nice and bright red. I could care less about the color but I can not seem to find punch w/o it! Help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Here is an easy way to share this blog with others!

Bookmark and Share