The Red Dye Free Store - Where to find products without synthetic Dyes

Monday, March 9, 2009

Food Dye Skeptics

I found this article a few weeks ago. It talks about placing a ban on food colors. I like to find as much as I can about this for all of the skeptics out there.

Check out www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/109838.php
Check out www.naturalnews.com/022870.html

We still need to do all we can to push this. Jenny McCartney, who appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show, also talked about eliminating artificial dyes from her son's diet. She also changed to a gluten and casein-free diet. He has shown remarkable improvement and now shows no signs of autism. www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/tows_past_20070918_c1

If you are trying to stay dye-free, don't forget about the medications that are over the counter and from the pharmacy. They can sometimes sneak in when you least expect it.

I even had a pharmacist who either made a mistake or didn't believe me when I said I needed dye-free. There was a dye-free sticker on it, but clearly it had red-dye in it. My husband who is a Neurologist said that the flavor that was given to us does not come without red-dye. The signs of red-dye were evident and our weekend was a disaster.

That is why this post is dedicated to the skeptics. The evidence is all here. Please click on the links to find out more.

1 comment:

  1. The medicine part is the worst! My friend researched and found that it is sometimes possible to get medicines specially mixed, but not always. Hang in there. And thank heavens for dye free Motrin and Tylenol. My little's fighting a fever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Here is an easy way to share this blog with others!

Bookmark and Share