The Red Dye Free Store - Where to find products without synthetic Dyes

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Very Big Welcome Invitation to the Principal of an Elementary School

Today I invited the Principal of my son's school to take a look at my blog in an effort to reach out and make a difference.

Dear Mr. Principal, (to respect your privacy)
I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to look over my blog. It is my intention to reach out to as many people as I can so that I can help at least one more child become free of the dye-induced behavior that my children were plagued with for so many years. I also want to thank a very special teacher in your school who took my request to heart and has done everything in her power to keep her classroom artificially dye-free. I also want to bring to your attention that she has very many well-behaved children in her classroom at this time. I believe that keeping the artificial dyes out of her classroom could have a very positive affect on all of the children. This could have a great impact on your school if every classroom was to be artificially dye-free. Maryland has already banned artificially colored foods in their schools and from their lunchroom menus.
Throughout this blog I have created links that would help anyone discover the truth about artificial dyes and the affects that it can have on people - not just children with ADHD, but for all children to some extent.
Thank you again for taking the time to read this. I hope that you will join me to make a difference in the lives of all of those wonderful children.

1 comment:

  1. What great news! Cheers to all the great principals and teachers who help our kids be their best by staying dye-free.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Here is an easy way to share this blog with others!

Bookmark and Share